Monday, April 19, 2010

Festival Fashion

Sooo, I'm soo excited about festival season coming up and I've been thinking and scheming about what I want to wear!  Whether lying out on the grass or sinking into the sand, these musical havens are usually outside.  whether or not its cliche', you know I'm going to want to be appropriately clad and decked out in hippie and/or retro attire.

A few of the items I am looking for to work with are distressed denim shorts, lightweight rompers and maxi dresses, high-waisted shorts, tanks with pizazz, body suits, kaftans, fun sandals, and bikinis!  I want to accessorize with head gear, lots of bracelets and rings.  Not that I can currently afford all of the following, such as the lovely pieces from the Spring 2010 Etro collection,  but here is some inspiration as well as some realistic/attainable pieces!



  
Drink plenty of water and bring a flag! Kicking off this weekend at Festival International!!

Ciao for now, 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment